...MyWeightLoss...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

...ARewardingChallenge...

Here's to Day 4 of the 15 day fast!

I'm super excited.

The longest I've ever gone is 5 days.

And I binged that night.

I'm really stoked to exceed my last limit.

---
-----
---

I'm going to make it through the entire 15 days.

I've lost my apetite completely.

Sure... I smell yummy foods... and I'm kind of like.. what if..?

But.

I ALWAYS talk myself out of it.

Usually it's harder to...

But it's been really easy this time around.

:)

---
-----
---

My dad usually keeps a scale downstairs..

but they hid it from me

:(

So I havn't been able to weigh myself since the beginning of this fast.

But!

I'm going to the store RIGHT NOW to buy my very own.

Ima hide it in my closet.

haha :p

---
-----
---

I'll post my weight later!

Stay strong girlies!

.ThinkThin.StayStrong.

-Camille

P.S. - To the two girls joining me in the fast:

You girls are amazing.

Truely thinspirational!

I love you my dears!

- To all of my dear followers:

You keep me motivated.

You're my reason to be thin.

Thank you all very much :)

1 comment:

  1. 4 days!!
    omg god thats amazing! after 10 hours on a fast im like pulling my hair out lol. that sucks that they hid the scale from you, oh well, at least you'll have your own now.
    your going to kick this fasts ASS!
    15 days is going to go by so fast.
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.