...MyWeightLoss...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

...Continued15DayFast...

Day 7: Complete success.

I have officially been fasting for exactly 7 full days on nothing but water, coffee, and the occasional cup of fat-free hot chocolate made with water just to curb my chocolate addiction :p

I feel absolutely incredible. Fasting is the best high there is or ever has been.

I put on a bikini this morning. Just for the inside-y satisfaction of seeing some incredible results.

I'm heading upstair right now to try on my size *5!!* jeans. My 7s are currently too big... ;)

I'm excited.

Still no scale. But dad says he'll put it back after the wrestling tunament. Continue the fast until I see my weight! :) I feel so good right now.

More later pretty girls!

.ThinkThin.StayStrong.

-Camille :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.