...MyWeightLoss...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

...OhShyt...

Okay. Still fasting. This is day 8. I'm still completely devoted to making it through the entire 15 days. But it's getting harder to hide.

I guess my friend noticed. He asked me when I was going to start eating again... :/

But I'm not feeling as strong anymore. In fact. I feel like I could pass out at any given moment. I'm no longer leading this fast. It's dragging me through today. I just hope tomorrow is easier.

I so badly want to indulge. But I can't. I wont.

So instead. Light-headed and quesy. I'll drink another cup of water. And workout. Here's to day 8 ladies.

I'll be on later tonight to post my weight.

I want so badly for it to say 115. It has to.

.ThinkThin.StayStrong.

-AWeakYetHopeful...Camille.

6 comments:

  1. you can do it! you're such an inspiration!
    it's so hard to get through a fast for just a few days for a lot of us, you're doing great!
    luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so inspiring! Keep it up babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so amazing! i want to do it with you do you think you could give me some words of encouragement? i will fast for 15 days starting today! thank you som much for being my thinspiration!
    stAy stroNg! thiN(k) thiN!
    xoxo Lyndee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing! I'm going to join with you for the rest of your fast, maybe continue longer after you're done. :]
    You're so inspirational, absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can do it. keep it up, lovely.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg your doing so good! just be careful and maybe drink something with alittle sugar in it so you dont pass out, gotta keep those electrolytes up! :)
    im rooting for you, i know your going to breeze through that last couple of days.
    reading about how strong you are really inspired me to do better today.
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.