...MyWeightLoss...

Monday, January 25, 2010

...ABrandNewDay.ABrandNewFast...

Officially decided.

I have control.

I dug way down deep,

And realized all that I need...

To take this one step further.

To push myself harder than I ever have.

To find my limits.

To break those limits.

To love myself...

and my body.

---
-----
---

Food is not worth all that it puts us through.

The discouragement.

The self-hatred.

It does nothing but make a mockery of us.

Who ever decided that food is necessary, anyways?

That person needs to be shot.

:]

---
-----
---

I'm guna try to get on later tonight,

But the school's computer is about to run out of battery.

So...

Until then beautiful girls.

*The future holds...

A smaller me.

I just gota take this one slow day at a time.*

.ThinkThin.StayStrong.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.