...MyWeightLoss...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

...AndThisIsHowItGoes...

I'm not going to go off n start saying I'm a failure. All it does is make me think... "What's the point?" And I'll keep eating. I'm not a failure. I AM strong. You girls are the only ones I know of that push their bodies like I do. Days with no food is incredible to most people. 1000 calories for one day is "failing" to me. To anyone else... it's insane. Well... It's not okay that I ate 1000 calories yesterday... but it's not the end of the world. I'm not starting my ABC over today, because I didn't gain any weight... I'm going to just continue and try to make it 25 more days.

Calling ourselves "Fat fucking failures" is like telling ourselves there is no point in starvation... because we're going to fail. We need to be nicer to ourselves.

I'm stronger than a breakdown binge. I AM strong. I've proved this to myself before.

I'm at a battle with my body.

I know I can win this war.

I know I can be better than my body shows.

I can be something great.

I can have control. I just need to figure everything about me that proves otherwise, and turn them around.

I am strong. I can Prove this. I just need to have control. I will win this fight. I will love myself. I will be thin.

.ThinkThin.StayStrong.

-Camille

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully put and sooo thinspiering, just what I needed today:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never thought of it that way, but you're so right; when i say failure its implying that i wont get this right ever.
    thanks. -staystrong.
    page.

    ReplyDelete

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.