...MyWeightLoss...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

...LosingHopeIsEasy...

Day two...

So far, so good.

Fasting again.

Drinking crystal light atm. :)

---
-----
---

Is it weird that I'm not obsessed with working out?

I was...

I would for 3 hours every night.

But it just doesn't seem appealing anymore.

I want to start swimming on a regular basis.

Like... starting tomorrow?

See...

I say that.

But i can never get myself up to actually do it.

So, no promises.

But tomorrow's a busy day.

Hastings run :)

But if I'm home by 7... we'll see.

---
-----
---

Solar

Bipolar

Panic Disorder

Seems Harder, and harder, and harder

Still, you try to control.

<3 friggin love Blue October.

Anyways.

Im guna make it through 50 days of this ABC.

.ThinkThin.StayStrong.

-Camille :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like your doing great! i love crystal light and blue october :)
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.