...MyWeightLoss...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

...EverybodyWatchingMe...

"They found you out? So Hide it better."

~~~~~~~~~~

Yes yes. I got drunk and doodled some thinspiration.

And I was actually stupid enough to leave it out.

~~~~~~~~~~

IfIEatAnythingI'llEatEverythingSoI'llEatNothing.

~~~~~~~~~~

That's what my mom found.

She lectured me.

And made me eat.

I had a salad.

And then it went downhill from there.

But!

That was two days ago.

Today?

I'm getting a grip on control.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm absolutely determined to see 120 again.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to start being more careful now though.

Leave plates around.

Make food, bring it upstairs, and throw it away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm working out today.

I need to start making more time for exercise.

I think I'm swimming today.

I know I'm riding bike, boxing, doing different crunch exercises, squats, usual stuff.

Swimming is only if I feel like showing off my nastiness.

:/

Which frankly, I do not.

haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I work for the rest of the week.

I like my job.

It keeps me running, and it's not hard to turn down their food.

:p

Definate time-sucker.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is going to be a lot harder to hide,

with everybody watching me.

:/

But!

I promise...

To fast until I reach my goal.

:)

Wish me luck!

I love you guys!

.ThinkThin.StayStrong.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.