...MyWeightLoss...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

...Fast:Day4...

I havn't eaten a single thing since saturday night.

:)

I've pretty much been living off of lemon water, grape/peach juice, and coffee with skim milk n sweet n low for the past 4 days.

I don't plan to eat until I reach 120.

Then I'm going to have a 300 cal day.

:/

And then I'm starting a new fast until I reach 115.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleh.

I had to start going to therapy again.

My mom noticed I'd been restricting again and set me up an appt.

I thought that I had been doing a fairly good job at keeping it a secret.

Ugh.

Well, anyways... She made me make her a "deal". She says I can't weigh myself. And I have to eat at least 3 small meals a day. Until my next apt with her. In two weeks. :/ Fuuuck that. I'll end up just telling her I did eat n blahblahblah.

It was supposed to start yesterday. But. I'm not screwing up my fast. I have a plan. I want to be thin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to start lying to N about all this now. I used to tell him about it, but it'd be better for him if he just didn't know I think.

I told him that I had eaten 2 times already before I came to get him yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm feeling really weak today.

But.

I'm also feeling really strong today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.ThinkThin.
.Stay.Strong.

-Camille

~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. WOW sounds like you are doing really well hun! Hold in there, I faith in you :)

    Stay strong

    xx

    ReplyDelete

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.