...MyWeightLoss...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

...WeAreNotAlone...

Ahh.

Sippin ona cold sugar-free amp, sittin in first hour on the computer...

...I feel oober fantastic today.

:)

I weighed myself last night.

125.

I was surprised.

I've been binging the past few days...

...But I fasted yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I started ABC yesterday.

The first four days are fasting.

Feeling pretty in control for the first time in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm hoping to break 120 in the first week or so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even now, In a room full of people...

...I feel so alone.

You guys make me feel cared for.

I love you all so much :)

.ThinkThin.StayStrong.

-Camille

~~~
~~~~~
~~~

NoOne'sThere

She cries her name and listens,
A soft echo in the night.
She reaches for her touch,
wanting arms around her tight.

But no one is there to hold her.
Nobody's there to hear.
She only wants a shoulder
to catch her falling tear.

She looks down at her hands,
Wondering how it'd feel.
The touch of her skin, the brush of her lips,
Teaching her to heal.

Staring into the darkness,
A warm tear runs down her face.
She's waiting for love to find her
In this lonely place.
Written by: Camille (Puma21)

<3

3 comments:

  1. Hey dear, just wondering hich ABC are you doing? :) Cause I've seen a few versions, and the one I did has fasting at periodic breaks. ABC is legend, I've lost quite a bit in a short space of time.
    Congrats on breaking 125!
    Twigs Can Fly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 energy drinks!

    Good luck with the fasting! Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do care about you, and if no one else is here, we will be. :]

    Good luck on your fast for the first four days!

    ReplyDelete

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.