...MyWeightLoss...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

...TheNumber500...

Today's a 500 calorie day.

Yesterday was suppose to be a 200.

I had around 800. :/

Lesson learned..

..Stay away from home during restricting.

Binged on health food.

Lucky for me, my sister bought me chew before it got outrageously out of hand.

I'm not going to beat myself up about it too much. Honestly, I'm pretty happy.

Normally I'd have around 3000 on a binge. 800. 800's okay. 800 I can deal with.

But today will be better. It will. I can do a 500 cal day easily. I just have to choose the right foods. Veggies, Fruits, rice, n such.

Just to make up for yesterday, I might fast. If not, I'm going to try to stay around 200. Eat a Special K bar or something perhaps?

:)

Well how is every one else's plans going?

Tell me all about it :)

Were gettin somewhere ladies :']

Good luck to all of you!

Thanks for sticking wif me through all this.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.