...MyWeightLoss...

Friday, November 13, 2009

...AndBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah...

Daddys says no more computer. Somethin bout somethin. So I gotsta make this a quick one.

A nasty two binge days. Horrah. Go me. :/.

Mah baybay comes back from Canada on sunday. Two days. I'm not guna eat again til monday at the very least.

I'm going to a party tonight I'm hoping. There's spose to be a cool chick there one of my guy friends is tryin to set me up with. She sounds pretty awesome. Really cute. Likes a lot of the same things I do. :). We'll see how that one goes.

Nothing really happened at the court hearing. The judge appointed me a lawyer. A hella good one. So hopefully I'll get a diversion. :). *Crosses fingers*

Welp. Much Love. =)

1 comment:

  1. The binge is totally understandable, considering what you're going through. Good luck at court, and if that lawyer doesn't do a good job, kick 'em in the butt!

    ReplyDelete

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.