...MyWeightLoss...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

...Fast:DayThree...

I woke up this morning feeling like absolute crap. So I cheated myself. But only a little. I had a bite of an oatmeal bar, two slices of an apple, and a glass of milk. I figured that should get me through the next few days. :). I don't think that I'm going to count it, only because I can work off 200 cals in no time.

I fell asleep right after work. Busy night. So, I didn't get the chance to workout. But with my little bit of a meal this morning, I feel great. haha. So, I'm going to workout for two hours and then go take a shower.

I have a court hearing today. About a month ago, I got caught stealing diet pills from walmart. And since there was an anti theft sticker on the box, and I took the bottle out of the box, It's considered a felony instead of just a misdemenor. Fml. So yeah. Hopefully they decide I'm a good girl who made a stupid mistake. They shouldn't make it to where you have to be 18 to buy the dumb things. :p haha. Well, I'm outrageously frightened. :/. The suggested punishment for a felony charge is 4-17 months in juvie. :/. All for a dumb bottle of pills. Yay. :(.

Well, I'm headed to the basement. (At home gyms rock :p). I'll probably be on later tonight or tomorrow morning to letchu know how today went! Wish me luck pretties!

-Camille

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I can relate *hides face* to the
    Walmart thing.. although not completely
    as I never got busted 8| But I have
    stolen diet pills a few times... not my
    greatest moments in time.. but if you
    know what I mean, it was a "must".

    I hope the court hearing went well!

    *hugs for luck*

    ReplyDelete

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.