...MyWeightLoss...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

...Fast:DayOne...

Back to 131 as of yesterday. Feeling like crap, I have to keep going. :/
Monday's are my favorite. Who cares what I ate last week? Lets do better this week! :D
Today I've had black coffee and a cup of a strawberry julius. Strawberries, milk, sugar, vanilla, and ice. Not too bad... but I still feel like I failed this morning. Oh well. What's done is done. If I work hard today I'll be able to burn that off in no time. :). I'm a hostess/busser at Montana Mikes. If it's busy I'm pretty much jogging for 3 1/2 hours straight. Then I clean, sweep, vacuum, and mop the bathrooms before I go home at 9.

I need to figure out what my triggers are. I seem to always binge after the first day or two of fasting. I think I just need to keep myself busier. Today after school I'm going to be with my boyfriend before he leaves for Canada :/. It's going to suck without him, but it'll give me that extra time to work on my body without him being suspicious.
I'm going to weigh 125 by next monday. It's not a choice. I will. I know what it will take to get through each day, but I'm going to get there. I know I can. Food isn't that great. All it does to me anymore is mock me. Tell me I'm a failure. I'm going to prove that wrong. Day one of my fast. Here we go..
-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.