...MyWeightLoss...

Friday, November 20, 2009

...Quiz...

Size: 7 (US)
Age: 16
Highest Weight: 150
Lowest Weight: 117
Goal Weight: 105 lbs

Favorite Diet Food?
Rice cakes, low cal bagels, diet coke, sugar free jell-o

Favorite Binge Food?
PbJ

Favorite Exercise?
Biking, boxing

Thinspo?
Real girls

What Makes You Slip Up?
Not keeping myself busy

What Makes You Strong?
Seeing change when I look in the mirror. :')

When Did It Start?
12 years of age.

Does Anyone Know?
Family and boyfriend

Do You Want Help?
No.

How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day?
I recently went from fast-binge episodes to 500 cal diet.

What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror?
Someone who needs to be covered. I wear a lot of baggy sweatshirts.

Are You In A Relationship?
Yes.

Is It For Attention?
I'm doing it to make myself feel better about me. To be confident. To like who I am. I like hearing that I look pretty. Or I look skinny.

Are You The Fat Or Thin One Out Of Your Friends?
Im not the fat one. Not the thin one either.

Are You Depressed?
Mhrmm.

Ever Tried To Commit Suicide?
Yes.

Ever Been To A Therapist?
I am currently.

Are You On Any Medication?
Lexapro, sprintec, trazadone, cymbalta

I AM -
[ ] anorexic
[x] ednos
[ ] bulimic
[ ] living off diet pills
[x] hungry
[x] thirsty
[ ] drinking something
[ ] eating something
[ ] under 100lbs
[x] starving myself
[x] participating in a fast
[x] vegan

PEOPLE -
[x] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic
[x] call me fat
[x] say I’m skinny
[ ] say I’m ugly
[x] say I’m pretty
[x] spread rumors about me
[x] force me to eat
[ ] say I eat too much
[x] wish I’d eat more
[ ] don't know I'm anorexic/bulimic
[x] have tried to stop me

I WISH -
[x] I was thin
[x] I had a better body
[x] I didn't have to eat
[x] I could control myself
[x] I was under 110lbs
[x] I could avoid food
[ ] I could hide what I am
[x] I wasn’t fat
[x] I was prettier
[ ] I could stop being ana/mia
[ ] I had a boy/girlfriend
[x] I could disappear

I LOVE -
[x] feeling hungry
[x] seeing a difference
[x] shaking
[x] being weak (but strong at the same time)
[x] losing weight
[x] being anorexic/bulimic
[x] green tea
[x] diet pills
[x] being able to turn down food
[x] feeling good about myself

I HATE -
[x] when people stare
[x] being asked questions
[x] having to eat
[ ] being single
[ ] wearing short skirts
[x] being fat
[x] looking ugly
[x] feeling this way
[ ] fat people

I NEED -
[ ] more support
[x] people to stay out of my business
[x] more friends
[ ] someone to know
[x] less food
[x] more water
[x] a gym membership
[ ] to lose 50 lbs
[x] to lose 30 lbs
[ ] to lose 10 lbs

1 comment:

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.