...MyWeightLoss...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

...SelfishMe...

Maybe this is a little bit selfish, but you don't have to tell me that. I want your support. I don't want to hide from you. No matter what you say or what I tell you is the truth, I'm not going to stop. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't trust me with other things.. It doesn't mean that I'm lying to you all the time. It just means that I'm going to do whatever it takes to continue doing what I'm doing.

There's no way in hell I'm going to stop just because you show me a few long term side effects. I have them memorized. They don't scare me anymore. Honestly, I think it's a buncha bullshit.
As many tears as you make me cry telling me that you hate it and telling me all that you hate about it, It wont stop me either. This isn't about you hun. This one thing in my life is finally about me, and I'm not giving it up anytime soon.

I'm going to love my body no matter what it takes. If that means starving myself until I feel my insides tear, fine. If that means running until I collapse, great. I'm pushing my body to it's absolute limit, and I'm not going to let what you have to say stop me from reaching my goal. I want to say I'm sorry, but I really don't think I am.

Call me selfish. I know I am. If this is what it takes for me to be happy, then so be it.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS.

    You've written all that I want to say to the
    people in my life. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

IfIEatAnything,I'llEatEverything,SoI'llEatNothing.